Ohio University is Wee Bit Ahead in Fuel Research


I have always had an interest in alternative fuels. Don’t get me wrong, I am no tree hugger. However over time I have realized that there can be cheaper ways to power your car, rather than simply pumping it full of gas (petrol). For instance I have been running my Valiant on propane for 10 years. Before I converted it my weekly commutes cost me $100. The conversion cut my fuel bill in half! I commute by train these days, but hate to think what it would cost to do the trip on gas at today’s prices. That’s why I was interested to hear that the folks at Ohio University were conducting research to turn waste water into hydrogen. Apparently they convert waste water into ammonia which in turn is converted to hydrogen. As long as it’s cheap it sounds good to me. Get the full story here.

weefuel



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий